Before your company executives, key staff, and employees head to the Middle East, let us properly introduce them to the Iraqi culture and ways of doing business. Our cultural awareness training is tailored to meet the needs of your company and will ensure that you’re off to a good start in the Middle East. Our cultural diversity training will safeguard against embarrassing mistakes, and will ensure a long term working relationship built on understanding, mutual interest and respect.
Cultural awareness training is an important component when looking to enter a new market.
We can help you understand:
- Who are the people of Middle East? What is their mindset and how do they view foreigners in their country?
- Is doing business in the Middle East really that much different than other parts of the world?
- Do I bow or shake hands?
- What are the do's and don'ts in Middle Easter culture?
- How direct can I be in a business meeting? What negotiation style should I follow? Should I demand for things in writing?
- Is there really widespread corruption in the Middle East? How do I protect myself and my company? How do I handle a situation where I'm asked for a bribe?
- What are the Arabic words and phrases that I should learn?
- How do I break the ice?
We live in the Middle East in countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and we are always current with cultural nuances and preferences of the region. We prepare companies for person-to-person interactions within the Middle East culture to make sure appropriate protocol is followed in this target market and to decipher the cultural variables influencing attitudes, values and behaviors to improve market knowledge and community relationships.
Send us your questions, comments and requests.
Our team of professionals are ready to serve you!